Donate Your Stuff
Back before “green” was in, we were helping contractors avoid dumping unused materials in landfills or incurring unnecessary storage costs. If you have extra doors, cabinets, furniture, windows, tile flooring, hardware, appliances, counters, HVAC or plumbing supplies, well, stop carrying them around in your truck or kicking them around your garage. Bring them to Bud’s!
We accept new and used building and home products, then clean, organize, and sort them. We sell them to the public to support and provide the business environment for our job-training program for individuals rebuilding lives from addiction, homelessness, and prison.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are eligible for a federal and state tax deduction. Please see the fine print below for that. The goods you donate will be appreciated both by the job trainees at Bud’s and the people who will get a great deal on those materials.
Unfortunately, we aren't always able to take just anything you want to recycle.
All donations must be preapproved prior to donating.
Please send pictures of your items to [email protected] or you can text the pictures 720-965-1266. Chris, our Donation Operations Manager, will be happy to get back to you asap to accept your donation and to schedule a pickup. If you would like to drop off your donation, we accept donations Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with pre-approval. Please do not bring items to the Warehouse without prior approval. We do reserve the right to deny your donation. We are unable to accept drop off donations on a Saturday unless pre-approved.
We wish we could take everything you wanted to donate. All items have an intrinsic value. If you are in question whether we will accept your donation, please just send us the pictures and we will let you know!
Here are items we are able to accept:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets - 34.5" tall with countertop. Doors included
- Appliances need to be clean and in good working condition
- New tile - 50 sf+ original packaging
- Light fixtures
- Paneled Doors - excellent condition, 1-6 panels, no flat panels
- Furniture in good condition
- Clawfoot Bathtubs in good condition TBD
- Farmhouse Sinks in good condition TBD
- New or Unused Scrap Building Materials: Trim, Crown Moulding, Structural lumber, drywall, concrete board, backer board, baseboards.
- New Items you are unable to use.
WILL NOT ACCEPT
- Unframed mirrors or unframed glass items
- Mattresses or bed frames
- Non-working appliances
- Used Carpet
- Used Tile
- Fluorescent Lighting and fixtures
- Used Bathtubs
- Used Shower Doors
- Used Toilets
- Used Bathroom and Kitchen Sinks
- Entertainment centers, large furniture, desks made of MDF or particle board
- Used or old Scrap Building Materials
- Granite Pieces
- Pre-owned Formica or Corian Countertops
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets: Will not be accepted without doors, or drawers.
BUILDERS, VENDORS, REMODELERS, SUBCONTRACTORS, PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS DIRECTLY AT 720-965-1266 TO SCHEDULE YOUR PICK-UPS! WE WILL SEND ONE OF OUR TRUCKS AS SOON AS YOU NEED US!
Here’s the fine print:
Items donated to Bud’s Warehouse, LLC, are eligible for tax deductible at their fair market value under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code as Bud’s Warehouse LLC is a public charity under sections 509(a) and 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The IRS requires that donors estimate the market value and Bud’s Warehouse LLC and its employees cannot make this estimate for you. Consult your tax advisor regarding your deduction. If the donation is $500 or more in value, IRS Form 8283 should be used when filing taxes in addition to any other requirements. (More on 8283 here.) For donations valued above $5,000, a qualified appraisal is required for Section B of IRS Form 8283.
Bud’s Warehouse, LLC, did not provide you with any good or services in return for your contribution.
Bud’s Warehouse LLC is a wholly owned limited liability company of Belay Enterprises (TIN#84-1324465)